Therapist in Alexandria, VA
$200 per 60-minute session for self-pay/out-of-network
Reduced fee services may be available on a limited basis.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance plans currently accepted:
CareFirst PPO (Commercial and Federal plans),
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO ("Global"/National Account plans)
CareFirst BlueChoice HMO
Anthem (PPO only)
Tricare Prime or Standard
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 business hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.